Saturday 29 June 2013

How has everyone else baby showers went? What games did you play? Was there a theme? What kind of foods and drinks did you have? Do you like smaller ones or bigger ones?

It was a smaller one than the one I had with my son. I didn't need many things, just clothes and some linens. I also need breastfeeding stuff, but I didn't get any. I think we are good on clothes. I just need to get some breastfeeding covers, nursing pads, storage containers, and some bassinet sheets and I will have all I need
It was a really cute little shower. We had a cute girly, pink cake, pink decorations such as plastic clothes pins and baby blocks, etc. We had finger foods and soda as well. I really enjoyed the fruit kabobs that were made. My son also got some gifts which was very nice. We played a game where you couldn't say 3 words (pink, girl, and cute). Everyone had a clothes pin and if you said one of the words it got taken away and the last person with the pin won. We also had a diaper raffle. If you brought diapers you were entered into a raffle to win something. We also played one more game (played at my last shower as well) where you cut some yarn, guessing how big around the mother to be tummy is...


No comments:

Post a Comment