Tuesday 22 October 2013

How to make Baby Shower Diaper Invitations


Hi guys! Its been a while since I have written anything on here but I do promise to start blogging a bit more! This pregnancy has been keeping me quite busy. I am very excited to soon meet my baby! Which by the way ITS A GIRL!!! I am due June 20th, 2013! I cant wait I am ready to hit the gym and diet again! I have gained a great amount of weight but am confident I will lose it. With dedication and the discipline to stay focused anything is possible!
Anyway, I am here to share an amazing way to make your own diaper invitations for your baby shower or a shower you may be hosting! You can use these as thank you cards or birth announcements or whatever other idea you have but I used them as baby shower invitations. 
Let me start off by saying I was inspired to make these by the high prices of ordering already made ones exactly like this. I was looking on etsy.com and saw these beautiful invitations and I needed about 80 of them but when I messaged the maker she replied with the price of 3.25 per invite! I felt that was way to much for my budget so I had to be creative and boy oh boy am I as proud as ever I made them! I spent a total of about 23.00 dollars on the supplies and made 100 invitations! I had my mom help me and we got it done and it was the BEST feeling ever because they came out great and look FABULOUS!... for read more visit source of this blog: http://www.jaymelendez.com/2013/03/how-to-make-baby-shower-diaper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment